Thursday 31 August 2017

WHAT IS THE ANKH / WHAT IS THE EYE OF RA OR HORUS SYMBOL EXPLAINED And W...





https://youtu.be/TC34j2hTnvA  PSYCHIARTY EXPOSED EXPERTS TALK
Katy Perry Satan and the Superb
owl: https://youtu.be/wHknzzJeK6Y 
Katy Perry Satan
and the Superbowl: https://youtu.be/wHknzzJeK6Y
katy perry mercury above



Katy Perry Satan and the Superb
owl: https://youtu.be/wHknzzJeK6Y 
Katycat Hudson wife ‘let it be it
is written in the stars’,
Are you prepared for a seismic
shift in my attitude, a taste of which I showed you on tumbr this early morning
spurred on by Katy Hudson’s ‘Ready for Love’ failing to work as manifested (it’s
never too late)?  I know Hicks would say
"it can't be done, you can't get there from here first comes unconditional
and you will have to vibrate at the same frequency" well I can prove her
wrong can't you and if not why not? #PURRFECTMATCH.COM One ting #Witness has
shown me is you are still obsessed and you said you got to close and you should
not put me thru that butthead as you did that's that sorted ~ I survived and I AM
unstoppable I began reading a book on myself called AUGUSTUS CAESAR and I see
just how great I am compared to your lowly rating as Cleopatra VIIth but you
still show signs of spunk and I don't mean your face! OMG is what you should
say because I will say sorry you see I picked up my BF’s spirit at the morgue
the night before Bob Geldof, David Bowie and I buried my best friend no one
ever could compare to him so I live friendless but as your best mate Brutus
said; "Remember March, the ides of March remember: Did not great Julius
bleed for justice sake? What villain touch'd his body, that did stab, And not
for justice? What, shall one of us, that struck THE FOREMOST MAN OF ALL THIS
WORLD But for supporting robbers, shall we now Contaminate our fingers with
base bribes, And sell the mighty space of our large honours For so much trash
as may be a dog, and bay the moon, Than such a Roman". Well my BF was
Julius and I was greater as Caius Julius Augustus Octavian Caesar and revered
in History alongside Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan and Winston Churchill as
above premier league but not as MAN but the IMPERATOR DEUS a living GOD I mean
you can only make it when you are dead! For the grace of GOD there is no one
greater than me no one as big as me and who ask.fm you to praise me well I DO I
said at our marriage and what hapless filthy slut gets married to someone they
hate? Then makes them want to kill you if they are not to be pardoned under
Mental Health legislation as you can't be responsible for your actions if YOU
WROTE; 'Your game is tired, you should retire You're 'bout as cute as an old
coupon expired And Karma's not a liar, she keeps receipts'. To begin with KARMA
DOES NOT EXIST (Hicks confirmed it) thus makes your whole statement untrue in a
philosophical truth table and if you hold a grudge over a passing life which
you yourself took 2000 years ago fucking well take it up with me over a dinner
table while we regain what we found in June-Sept 2014 'people fall in love in
mysterious ways' begs the question that if a Karma exists then why summon me to
your throne to redeem your receipt then fall in love and still 3 years later be
on my back 24/7 even when I AM dreaming aloud you read my mind and you hang
around my office if a Holy Roman Imperator who rules the Universe is 'bout as
cute as an old coupon expired' and your Witness is all 'bout me speaks volumes
'bout your sanity I mean 'A CUTE ROMAN EMPEROR' NEVER you get what you are
given as scraps from my table of love like a Soi Dog Foundation​ and you will
now suffer soon as not Empress Queen consort at my Vatican Empire but as Mrs
Bloom or Mrs Jaty on death row if I should so decide and yes I did take
retirement on 04/04/2015 you dumbass cretinous moron you dreadful piece of
KatyCat Give A Shit About Nature​ for IAM waiting for the prophecy of Daniel 12
to begin my tenure of Earth's ruler for my second coming December 25th 2017 and
you prefer rather than be Queen the moll of a Hepatitis B carrying paedophile
who abuses my child Flynn or the wife of a sicko looking Jaty OMG who cleans up
their STD's? YOUR TONGUE? Just to put Cleopatra back in her ROMAN EMPIRE PLACE
as 'that whore from Egyptian Mythology​' not allowed inside the city walls or
have my friends Satan and Lucifer lived a double life as your Master? I think
not there was neither of them in your life you were succoured by freemasons not
the real things you fantasist. Now where are we both? Well IAM desperate for a
filthy slut a dirty woman and FUCK ME you are in desperate need of my witness
statement going your way like your life depended upon it. To ridicule me in
song might mean something to you but Katy Perry's Tits​ water off a ducks back
to me as things stand IAM the only one holding all the Aces the Keys to our
future you if you annoy me and don't comply with my wishes you are heading down
a straight line to ridicule and Jail believe the Emperor I can switch from love
to hatred on a sixpence so pull your huge adult nappies up once and for all
stop flapping about and pay me my money before I just decide to weaken your
defences before I take Capitol Records UK​ and Universal Studios Entertainment​
for a cool half billion dollars in your name 'CLEOPATRA BLOOD RITUAL SACRIFICE'
and jail ya, got that 'loud and clear'?
Yours Truly
CAESAR IMPERATOR DEUS
Archbishop of Rome


Pontifex Maximus

No comments:

Post a Comment